Arts & Archipelago Cycle
This ride is all about culture meeting green nature. Western side of Helsinki is full of little islands that many have access only by bike and foot. We invite you to explore them like many of our national artist like Jean Sibelius and Akseli Gallén-Kallela did. We even cycle on the route of Helsinki Marathon so you can feel history on this very easy going but informationally rich ride!
- Seurasaari open air museum | Read more on National Museum of Finland website >>
- Sibelius monument / park
- Archipelago artist houses and architectural secrets of Western Helsinki
- Admire headquarters of Angry Birds in Espoo
- Baana urban zone - the highway of bikes | Read more on Public Space projects’ website >>
- Home / studio / museum of famous Finnish architect Alvar Aalto | Visit official website >>
- The most popular beach of Helsinki; Hietaniemi cemetery
TIME: Every day 10 AM | With a reservation by 9 pm on the night before (at the latest!)
DURATION: 4 - 5 hours
PRICE: 65 euros >>> Price includes the guide, bike, helmet & a snack!