Green Trail Ride
Green Trail Ride is the greatest tour for people who enjoy filling their lungs with fresh air while cycling in the vast green spaces and conservation areas of our Scandinavian capital. We visit the nature reserve of Viikki / Vanhankaupunginlahti for bird-watching, enjoy the arboretum of University of Helsinki and cycle by the famous Arabia design area.
- Urban allotment gardens in Kulosaari and Herttoniemi
- Vanhankaupunginlahti / Viikki nature reserve
- Nature paths in the Kivinokka conservation area
- Vantaanjoki river's rapids
- A real ski jumping ramp!
- Arabia design district
TIME: Every day at 10 AM & 3 PM* | With a reservation by 9 pm on the night before (at the latest!)
DURATION: 4 - 5 hours
PRICE: 65 euros >>> Price includes the guide, bike, helmet, snack and binoculars for your use for birdwatching!
* = 3 pm tour operates from April to October. In general, we offer this tour when there is no snow on the trails 🙂