Helsinki Highlights by Bikes
Helsinki Highlights by Bikes is an entertaining and easy-going orientation to the major attractions of Helsinki. We visit the market places to meet the local people and let you hear the history of our nation through the beautiful and unique architectural mix that only Helsinki can offer. We cycle through our city giving you time for sightseeing and shopping. Quiet green spaces are also not forgotten, that is what Helsinki is all about!
- The Cathedral of Helsinki and the Senate square
- The Market Square and indoor market halls
- Finlandia Hall, Music Center, Kiasma contemporary art museum & other modern architectural wonders
- Esplanadi main boulevard
- Temppeliaukio (rock church) (Optional entry: 3€ for adults) | See on Wikipedia >>
- Töölö bay nature zone / Central Park district
- The Olympic Stadium
- Sauna, Finnish design and coffee culture
TIME: Every day at 10 AM & 3 PM* | With a reservation by 9 pm on the night before (at the latest!)
DURATION: 3 - 4 hours
PRICE: 55 euros >>> Price includes the guide, bike, helmet & a snack!
* = 3 pm tour operates only from April to October